I used Stampotique's Oh Dear, Angel Boy and Olivia stamped several times on card and cut up to create new odd images to reflect the feeling. The background began with masks, gesso and pink and purple dylusions paint.
I added the watercoloured stamps
I then doodled a border around the edge. Maybe I should have left it there after my journalling...
but I added a layer of sprayed black and pink inks and then paint applied with a credit card and some black lines around the stamps.
I am also altering a box for the February challenge on UK Stampers but it is going very slowly - two weeks and counting but here is sneak peek of the box in progress.