4 March 2012

Gothic Arch Challenge - late

This is my entry for the Gothic Arch Challenge, If Music Be the Food of Love, a day late as I did not have time to post it yesterday. It's strange but reflects my mood yesterday. I  covered an arch in kitchen roll and then slapped on modelling paste in a rough brick shape. Once dry I painted it red, then white, then a little purple and added some lines...
I was listening to Pink Floyd's "The Wall" when I did this and the lyrics from Comfortably Numb seemed to make sense at that moment, "Hello, Hello, is anybody in there? etc". The Octopode stamp seemed appropriate and I coloured some white ribbon and leaves with alcohol inks.  I'll try to be less bizarre next time....

6 comments:

  1. Bizzare is good. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please don't be less bizarre - I love it lol!! Thanks for supporting Gothic Arches. Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gothic arch, it's brilliant.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture on this and I'd say bizarre is in the eye of the beholder - nothing bizarre about this to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting....I like it...:)...love all the texture

    ReplyDelete