19 September 2011

Another experimental Journal


As I was creating the black and white page for the stampotique challenge I was also working on a page for the UK Stampers challenge all about Risk which asked you to use colours or techniques you would not normally use. I painted the page with Black dylusions and stamped a Dylusions circle text stamp. I then went a little bit mad with white paint and my hair dye comb tool. I stamped Olivia and Eric from Stampotique onto a dictionary page using Red Stazon and then using a baby wipe dabbed on the ink pad to add softer details around the page. 

I tore a piece of Lost and Found paper and added ink to the edges. I then stamped a variety of Dylusions hearts and an umbrella, plus a Lost and Found Typewriter, a hat and a TH crown. I journalled around the smaller stamps and then printed out other text onto photopaper using white on black. 

I like this page but I don't think I will be getting the black paint out in such large amounts again as it is a little uncolourful for me. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the spookyness of the colours you have used here and as much as I love your bright colour use I really like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sally. I love how you have created this page.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete