20 September 2011

Back to happy bright colours with a tag


This is much more back in my happy colour zone. My current favourite spiced marmalade and worn lipstick created the background with a water spritzed swirl. I used the fabulous Dependable Dolly Stamp from Dylusions whichI stamped onto the tag and another version onto dictionary pages which I cut out and coloured with distress inks. I then added crackle accents to the hat, tie,wings and legs and pieced them onto the tag. I painted the coat with a mix of distress ink and white acrylic paint and dabbed the face with some white acrylic paint. I found the heart in my bits and bobs box. Don't you just love that bird under her hat? I think this tag will end up on a journal page or on a card but at the moment she is hanging on my inspiration board.

4 comments:

  1. I too love the brighter colors, especially the warm background!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sally. What a fab image this is. Super tag. Love the colours.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, love these bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tag. The bright colours look great

    ReplyDelete