26 July 2011

Journal pages in the garden

It is such a beautiful day I just had to craft in the garden. Looking at the 5 prompts I still have to catch up on the prompt smell seemed very appropriate. The background from this page is very muted is what leaked through from the page on the other side.
I like the idea that when all the pages are bound together the journal will smell of lavender from my garden picked when I created this page.
 I decided just to stamp blossoms around the  edge, add some lavender and twigs and some of the Tim Holtz bird. I then added a layer of oil pastels to the background and created a floralish shape to journal about my favourite smells.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sally. Fab work. So pleased you are back blogging/crafting. I have missed your inspiring creations.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete