28 February 2011

Scrapping the boys

I don't seem to have done so many boy LOs recently but as our eldest will be 21 this year I have been going back and reviewing old photos. These photos show the boys in the water with Jake, our black lab, who sadly is no longer with us. I don't remember him causing so much chaos as a pup as Jasper does but think I have rose tinted specs on.
I used Owl Tree Studio Lighter Side Kit for background and matting paper, Love Birds Kit Alpha, journalling block and flowers
As I have spent several hours tidying my craft room and taking everything off my desk and putting back on shelves, sweeping floor and generally clearing up weeks of mess in preparation for my craft room to morph into a spare room it will only be digital this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment