16 January 2011

House Sketch Challenge for UKScrappers - back to paper

Jasper No - before all journalling revealed

Now you can see all the journalling
I have been loving the art journalling and I think it has given me my scrapping mojo back. With all the big projects last year I did for birthdays, christmas etc I think I had come to find the scrapping a chore rather than the pleasure it was. So here it is a chaotic page about Jasper. It does look like it has had everything but the kitchen sink thrown at it but that's okay I kind of like it. The challenge meant you had to follow the sketch and use 50% journalling - eek not my favourite thing on LOs. I solved it by creating a tag holder that holds five numbered tags and then folds out with more journalling ( I tag stapled to top of layout) and I used some of the journalling tickets I received from secret santa.
The explanation of No inside the fold down tag holder 
6 tags with his story on it

The tag holder pocket thingy

Cluttered with details and journalling

I printed out b/w mini photos and stuck to a ribbon to create an extra embellishment, DI on the tickets and more journalling underneath

Cut heart bubble out of paper added comment, chipboard arrow covered in paper

I outlined the American Thicker letters with a pink pen and swiped pen around page and bw photos

Supplies: Blue Card stock, Distress Ink added
Pink Cardstock
American Crafts double sided backyard for polka/brown paper
American thickers umbrella letters
Ribbons from stash
Journalling tickets altered with distress inks
Assorted pens
Staples 

No comments:

Post a Comment