21 August 2010

Feeling more inspired now and I love my job

This morning I decided that restrained layouts like the one I did last night are just not me. So I have reverted back to bright colours and mess and I much prefer it. I mixed and matched a variety of Owl Tree Studio's kits. I have just become a member there and am really enjoying the variety of kits - lots of freebies too - and the forums are really interesting.
I have survived the first week back with the pupils and have to admit that I love my job. There are days when I want to scream and shout - usually after some hormonally challenged 14 year olds but overall I am doing what I love and for that I consider myself very lucky. Now if I could only find more time from scrapping it would be perfect. I am having a digi weekend as it does tend to take me less time but I think I may have to get glue, scissors and ribbons out soon or I may have withdrawal symptons.
The elements I used for the layout above are:  Casa Mia Clouds,  matted  with red spots by GBGD from the August Collaboration - the staples come from there too. The bubbles are on several layers and come from the Beach Breeze kit. The Alphabets are a mix - Sea Blue Alpha from iscrapbook for 'Messing and Water',  Kaisercraft for the "on the" and the journaling is Handwriting Dakota font.

No comments:

Post a Comment