22 February 2010

Surfing the blog world

After speed marching for 40 mins have sat and caught up on all the blogs I've been following in Google Reader. I am loving Country Heart and Home as I find it very inspiring and if you become a follower now you might be in with a chance of winning some fab goodies.I am also enjoying  Handmadeheartfelted as there is so much to explore there. Another good read is cut.colour.create. I like the typographical approach on Waltzing through Life. I love the simple design style of Nichole at Capture the Moment but do wonder if I could ever do anything this simple. Because I find this simple neat style a bit alien to me I have decided to try and do a couple of sketch challenges, the first is at Sketchy Thursdays and the second is over at the Bo Bunny website. I'll post the results asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment