23 February 2010

Cutting pretty paper and work in progress


I was looking for paper for the Bo Bunny sketch and found some K&Co paper I have been hoarding for over a year. I decided I just had to go for it and cut it to make a start on the double page LO. The papers are Mira Golden Swirl die cut which I cut in two (screams), Mira Bird Floral that I cut into lots of bits and the wildflower which I almost couldn't cut. The pics show the papers and work in progress. Yes I know my workspace is a total mess and it is always that way when working. LO not finished yet and not stuck down so will probably change. It does strike me as odd perhaps that I'm using papers from one company to do a sketch for another but although I adore the Bo Bunny papers I cannot buy anything else. Repeat after me... I must not buy anymore stash. Oh and the other thing I need when scrapping pics of travels is my journal so I can remember what I was thinking/doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment