5 February 2010

Papertrey Resist Emboss Challenge

I was all set to do something else and was reading a few blogs I like and I saw this at Country Heart and Home. The challenge is from the Papertrey blog. I just had to give this a go and I was a little behind with the thank you cards. I used the Dawn Bibby stamp with Adirondack Earthtones and Bottle Green inks for the owl and the tree. I embossed with Heat It Up Silver Pearl powder. I then got in a total mess using Glimmer Mist sprays in Moonlight Copper, Gold and Green. The first pic shows  the finished card and the second one shows it before the ink dries. In some ways I like it better before it dries. The card is made from double sided SEI Aunt Gerti's Garden Sidekicks (dots inside), the mount is a piece of travel themed paper I found in my scrap box and the owl was stamped on a khaki coredination sheet. The velvet ribbon is from my large box and I came via QVC.

No comments:

Post a Comment