6 October 2011

Art Journal Page

As I am yet again trying to catch up with prompts on UK Stampers weekly challenge here is week 37 - Laugh (just 38-40) to finish now... To save time I used a mop up page as my background.
 Because I was thinking about Monty Python's parrot sketch which always makes me laugh
I decided to create odd stamped images using images from Dylusions and Tim Holtz.
 I was going to use scrapping alphas but did not have the letters I needed so cut out the waste and then sprayed Dylusion orange ink over before removing the ink. 
I stuck to the organey green colour scheme on the mop up page using the inks and distress stains to colour the images with.

6 comments:

  1. Great page, love the ink sprayed over the letter waste for your wording!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fabulous page. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say - check out Voodoo Vixen's blog a couple of days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful. I am no good at this style but wish I was,

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Sally.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete