20 December 2010

Gardening Journal put together

After printing out and cutting to size 48 pages and then adding 12 pockets on the seeds pages I was ready to assemble the final journal - apart from back and front cover. Then I just had to work out how to use the cinch. It still needs a little ink and embellishing around the edges but it's not bad. One design flaw was the brads I added to the pockets as it makes it very bulky in the middle. I used a variety of digital kits for this" Wilna Furstenburg Rain, Fly and Summer Dyes, Helping Hands Collaboration and numerous Owl Tree Studio Kits. The only thing is I forgot to write them down at the time ... I must do this next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment