3 October 2010

Busy cropping

My brother and me on holiday - I journalled on one tag and have left the others for mum to complete

The tags
I went to the monthly crop yesterday and as well as chatting, eating cakes, chatting and eating more cakes I managed a few more pages for mum's album.
I added old lace around photo of my grandmother and her family and stamped the title. There is no journalling as I need to find out more about people in photo

Mix of photos of dad and family and using the 12 x 12 photo page seemed a good way of tying them all together

This shows mum aged 16 wearing a ludicrous hat at wedding - this was for the monochrome challenge at the crop

layers of prima flowers and buttons sewn for a hint of colour

Three more buttons and ribbon

Page 1 of double lo showing photos of dad in Fleet Air Arm in 1950's

He was the navigator in the plane, tragically his friend Nick, the pilot was killed in a flying accident when he was in hospital having his appendix removed. The background was stamped with acrylic paint pads as circles seemed to go with planes and flying.

No comments:

Post a Comment