28 September 2010

My Grandparent's Wedding

I think adding the newspaper clipping has improved and balanced this now from first attempt below

The original clipping from the Newspaper in 1930s

Dictionary pages, flocking, lead and brad and liberal amounts of ink for heart embellishment

It seems at this time the bridesmaids looked like brides too - mid 1030s
 used Prima's Shabby Chic Collection My Lovely matted with Lily Bee's Three little birds. Dictionary pages and hearts cut from Lily Bee for embellishment that I added flocking and ink to and attached with a fancy brad. I used peel offs (not my favourite) but had some wedding themed ones in stash. Very simple but the picture tells the story. I am trying to coat an old newspaper clipping to add to it - will see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment