7 September 2010

Paper layouts from weekend



Left my camera at school so took some snaps with iphone but they are not ideal. The first layout is of Lens Guy, youngest daughter and sister in law. I used pink which is a bit of a first for me. The frame around the photo came free with a magazine but was too pink so I layered on some tissue paper I had. The decorative strip was cut out of a smaller piece of paper and I used a thickers glitter alphabet. The journaling was done in the right hand corner using a sakura gel pen.
The other layout is for the Birds cj. I was struggling with this one as had no pictures of birds. I drew a freehand bird and covered it in skeleton leads for feathers and then used images from the Graphic Fairy on the other page. The flowers were punched out from an old dictionary and inked and layered and then I glued small glass seed beads into the centres.

No comments:

Post a Comment