19 July 2010

Playing with paper and glittery bits

Once I had completed the circle journal I still wanted to play a little and the glitter and beads were just there. Here are a couple of my experiments - I'm still waiting for more to dry. I think I have been watching too many Donna Downey Inspiration Wednesday videos but they are good. I am planning to scrap a journal/album on the new garden so thought I would create some letters and flowers that I can cut out and stick on.
 
I made some more dresses which I thought I could use as toppers for cards or scrapping. Then I dug out the thicker glitter... and stuck it on butterflies and acetate. Hanging on the rail you can see the start of pages for T in the Park using a 12 x 12 album holder that takes six photos etc. I like using these as you can keep tickets and layouts and other bits and bobs and stick onto the plastic etc. This was an idea I got from Shimelle's last class - Something for almost nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment