20 July 2010

From digital to hybrid

I completed another page on my digital oxford album but had already decided that I wanted to make these hybrid pages as they can look a little flat when in an album.  The first pic shows the digital image which is based on a banana frog sketch by Audrey. Once I printed out the lo I then added chalk to edges of paper to give more dimension. Then I got out my water colour paints and washed over the journalling area with white and purple. I punched in 4 eyelets and then added more brush strokes of white and purple to the background. Now I feel as if it is more me.

No comments:

Post a Comment