31 July 2010

Digital to hybrid take 2

Continuing with my Oxford album and my experiments taking digital layouts to hybrid. I created the basic layout in iScrapbook and once I printed it out I set to work making it my own. I used the Stacy Marks "Courtship" papers from Two Peas in a Bucket as background and layering papers and the ticket embellishment. The first pic is the digital lo and the second shows the final lo. First I inked round the edges using black and red Stazon ink.

Yellow and red pastels were added to ink layers
Red and black ink added to edges and page
Crucial element - smudge with fingers
 Next I used pink elastic and ribbon to create a ruffle that I stapled on and then added some brads to. Finally I created a ribbon flower with a button at its centre.
ribbon and elastic to create a ruffle

Ribbon flower with button centre
Ribbon ruffle

No comments:

Post a Comment