7 June 2010

Window Shopping page 2 in Oxford Album

I created this the other night using iscrapbook - so far so good - then the software asked to be updated and I did this and now it won't ****** work! I managed to access it through iphoto and here it is. Sorry if you are not a computer person and wondering what on earth I am blathering on about it.  The layout is based on a sketch from the Bo Bunny blog Friday Challenge.  What I liked was the idea of having the journalling all round the page. I  love this site as it has lots of great demos and info and the sketches are fab.  What did I use? I had a mix of digital kits that I have purchased and some that were free and bits and bobs from software application. In no particular order these are:
Bird from Wilna Furstenberg's Fly Away Kit from Two Peas, Bottle cap from Betsy Tuma at Two Peas, metal lettering font on software, paper from Sweet Sprinkles at Shabby Princess, arrow from software, circle motif stamped over photos and on orange paper from Vinnie Pearce punch elements at Two Peas. The stitching came from Queen of Quirk. I am printing out some of the elements onto white card and I will layer these up onto the paper elements to give a decoupage layered effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment