12 June 2010

Circle Journal part two, watercolour paints add to mix



On to the next stage... I decided that the green background paper needed a bit more oomph so decided to add my own grass with watercolour paints which reflected the style of the original digi kit. Then I took a look at my magic photo wheel and decided the lilac paper was too lilac and needed a little softening...
I have more or less figured out what one side of the lo will look like but not yet stuck it down - there may be on extra surprise that you can't see yet.


On the other side I want to have my cottage garden picture plus my photo wheel so decided I needed to create a pocket that would allow the photo wheel to go on top and be taken out and played with leaving the lo below. Not quite finished yet but almost there - the label will have journaling on back and can also be taken out of pocket. Hope you like - although it may still change a little as nothing is stuck down. The photograph is of the walled garden at Applecross House, Applecross Peninsula on the North West Highland coast of Scotland.

No comments:

Post a Comment