27 February 2010

More playing with paper, stamps and stuff


My first experiment was a piece of coredinations card that I doodled on with glossy accents and then stuck face down into some pearlising pigment powder. I love the grunge effect. Then I mucked about with the colour of the photograph to create a second piece - I could use these as paper, digital or hybrid...

Then I decided to stamp on a piece of faded floral paper I had found in my box of leftovers. I used brown pigment ink and tried stamping a couple of times to get different depths of ink. I then painted over using glossy accents with obvious brush stokes. I think I will cut it up into individual squares and use for something...
Finally I had some pva glue lying in a dish and an old Banana Frog Paisley Pattern stamp that was a bit perished so I painted glue onto the stamp (well it was done in) and then stamped this onto card. I then added various types of glitter - I like this pink one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment