She has a dylusions head and legs and a dress I cut out for her with a sofa and cushions collaged behind. I liked an orange chair for the vibrant colour but added TH birds to perch on it.
This one's face was on a very dark image stamped on top of a photo of black kitchen units and the body was over a garden image. There is a chandelier cut out behind her and more of the cushions and couches.
My big mistake was applying my stamped and collaged images t to the white gesso as I had gaps and wanted a different colour as a background. It was a bit fiddly to paint around images.
Late last night I mixed a little pink acrylic paint with mod podge - but this morning I realised it was a little brighter than intended.
The final colour was green acrylic paint and mod podge. The finish is really interesting and layered but I don't think the evening photos show this. The umbrella was stamped over a two tone piece of magazine.
Apologies for showing another tin - my glitter tin was my first altered item and this is my second, I think the third one might be more embellishment heavy but as I pick up and move these tins all the time they need to be sturdy to withstand my careless handling. I quite liked using the magazine images to "colour" my stamps as the effects were often not what I expected.