I mounted this onto some of the contrasting paper and then onto a piece of an old french book given to me by Suzy at the the crop. She also donated the larger punched butterflies and I found the smaller ones in a tin left over from another project.
Unusually for me I added a little bling in the form of butterflies and flower centres as it was a pretty layout to compliment picture of my daughter.
I used more of the french graphics from graphics fairy to add details and the tiny butterflies. I also stamped a few butterflies using the Versamark Turquoise ink which I used to edge the torn edges with. The flowers are prima flowers. I am going to challenge myself to use more embellishments in clusters but whenever I lay them on a layout I tend to remove most of them.