3 April 2011

More Hybrid Scrapping

Having created 5 Hybrid LOs recently I have been enjoying playing with this more. These pages will become of a Paris album of double page LOs  using 8 1/2 x 11 pages which I intend to bind with my Cricut. Like many projects it may not ever be finished. I have created a concealed pocket on one of the pages as I have too many photos  but not all should be scrapped so I have decided to place them on tabs in the hidden pockets. This began as a way of using up scraps from a previous LO which you can see a sneak peak of in the previous post. I created the background paper for one page using three images from Graphics Fairy that I then altered the colour on and printed out.
I also printed out journalling on the Carte Postale (this is going to be used throughout the album) and the Fleur De Lys (also all from the wonderful Grahics Fairy site).
I made some ribbon embellishments and added lashing of Lavender Distress Inks.  My one concern is that on the one photo page I thought I was randomly placing and glueing the Fleur de Lys but now they just look off register - oh well it can't be helped - especially as I did not spot this until all was dry. I may find a way to hide this...
not so random more off register...
the hidden caption is above the black fleur de lys

3 comments: