13 January 2011

Art Journal - Goals

Goals, Art Journal Week 1
I have completed my first journal page for UK Stampers. I may have gone a bit over the top... I added Red Stazon to the edges and page and then continued the doodling on the photo arrow down the page.
My Goals are 1)  Learn how to art journal 2) Don't feel guilty about spending time with paper, paint and mess 3) Learn to love my shape or do something about it so I have better photos of me.


The previous post has info on the background and stage one. It was then inked and stamped with DI and Versamark chalk inks. The photo was cut out and given a border, inked and doodled off the page. I used three stamps: the Butterfly stamp (crafty creations) was coloured with Sakura pens; Shabby French TH Bird was stamped twice - once in Versamark chalk and once in red stazon -and cut out; I stamped  part of TH urban tattoo and then cut it out and coloured with permanent markers and ink. 
Unable to stop there and have a more is less approach I added Crackle accents to the heart, butterfly and a long strip of paper pointing to the goals. 
I love the colours under the crackle accents


Perhaps a little too much here? 
Crackled well here
I think I should try not throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the next page...

No comments:

Post a Comment