23 March 2010

New uses for page protectors and how just a few minute becomes hours...


The latest prompt was all about looking at page protectors in a new way. Great for me as I had recently invested in a new D ring album and 12x12 divided protectors to scrap our travels in Spain last summer. Last night I organised the alum into places - each with a 12 x 12 protector and several of the photo pages which can hold up to 6 photos. I put in memorabilia etc and now I feel the I can start to scrap this trip as I was finding it really daunting. I wanted to show some pics from our stop at Warwick Racecourse on way to Portsmouth but did not thinks pics needed a LO and I only had 3... So I cut the protector in half and started to play adding the class staples of metal, brads and ribbon. I like the finished effect and I feel a whole new world of possibilities is opening up. Plus it takes my mind of break in. Only problem is that at 7pm I told Lens Guy I just had to finish one thing and I would be a few minutes. Several hours later...

No comments:

Post a Comment