30 January 2010

Storage, organisation and pages three and four

I was taking pics today to show how I like colour and arranging things. The printer's drawer I made into a holder for my jewellery is a classic example. I love it and it helps me to find things quickly.



I need to focus on me a bit which is why I created the I am an inveterate hoarder page in the book. As one of the pics was of pieces of shell capiz cut off a light that was too long I thought I should include them. The acetate overlay uses a paper from Shabby Princess Sweet Serenity and the I am is from the same range. Not sure where I found the butterfly but will try and find source.
The next page shows "Lens Guy". The pictures were taken on different days but they give you an idea of what he does. Youngest daughter and I have spent many chilly, and not so chilly days sitting around waiting while he does his job. I had to find something to fill in my time... (Backing paper DCWV All About Girls, mounts coredinations and a scrap piece of Skate Shoppe. Tag from a shirt)

No comments:

Post a Comment