29 January 2010

Next page



Here's the next page. It is a hybrid page like a lot of my work so I felt that the dictionary definition suited this. I also like the idea of layers and the idea that the reader has to touch and lift to read more detail. As I fell asleep last night I was thinking that the word hybrid applies to my family and decided that had to be the next page explaining how we are seven individuals but one family and I need to scrap this ever changing phenomenon.


I tried to zoom in more to show the layers in this pic and the fact that despite the mess I have hand written my journalling.

Now off to play with a tree mask and my hybrid family.

(DCWV All About Girls paper stack, Alphabet Miss Mint Alpha Vintage Mix and Miss Miss Cut Up, Shape i-scrapbook graphics, )

No comments:

Post a Comment